Home

Heaven's Door Highway 61 Custom Blend Review

Tasting Notes & Ratings

Expert Rating: TBD

Heaven's Door Highway 61 Custom Blend Photo

Distillery Tasting Notes

Heaven’s Door Spirits ~ Heaven's Door Distillery

NOSE: The aroma is rich, fruity, and spicy with deep oak notes over orange zest, honeycomb, toffee, and Grenadine. PALATE: Cherry cordials, warm almonds, vanilla, caramel, and a hit of pepper. A combination of small-batch bourbon and rye whiskeys, expertly made and custom blended.

Review This Whiskey

Details

Proof: 95.7
Alcohol by volume (ABV): 47.85%
Aged: blend age of 6 years
Mash Bill: Blend: Three Bourbons Accounting For 69% of The Spirit and Two Rye Whiskeys That Make Up The Remaining 31%.
Retail (MSRP): Provide this info

What whiskeys do YOU think have a similar taste profile as Heaven's Door Highway 61 Custom Blend? (Login to answer)

Click this button to find Bourbons or other whiskeys that might be similar in taste profile. Results below. Don't forget our Bourbon search engine where you can search by flavor profile.

Reviews by the People of Heaven's Door Highway 61 Custom Blend

The People have not posted a review for this whiskey. Be the first!
Review This Whiskey

Ratings Key

Ratings breakdown based on a 100 point scale.

  • 90-100 Exceptional
  • 80-89 Very Good
  • 70-79 Average
  • 60-69 Below Average
  • 50-60 Drain Pour
Card image cap
Provide Feedback

Would you mind giving us feedback? What do you like or dislike about the website? How can we make it better? What features would you like to see added?

What is the Difference Between Bourbon and Whiskey?

If you love brown liquor, you probably know the difference between Bourbon and whiskey. Both are brown liquor, and some people might even say they have the same taste. If you refer to Bourbon as w...Read More

What Does Bottled-in-Bond Mean as it Relates to Bourbon?

When shopping for spirits, it is difficult to know what is quality bourbon. One way to narrow the field is to look for the designation "Bottled-in-Bond" on the label. Unlike the typical w...Read More

Bespoken Spirits Straight Bourbon Whiskey Review

Bespoken Spirits Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a complex and unique tasting experience. There are many layers and notes on both the nose and palate of this bourbon. But in the end, does it tas...Read More